Antigua SECOND/CRUSHED PILE 4m Wide x 5m Long. Ref: FM451
This end of roll piece has been reduced to clear.
This roll is classed as a second. It has a crushed pile. This may come up if the grass is left out to relax in the sun and is then brushed up.
R.R.P. £41.99 per square metre.
Discounted to only “£200.00” to clear “With Free Delivery”.
This item is pre-wrapped and is ready and waiting in our warehouse to be dispatched.
We do accept returns on off cuts, end of roll, or end of line items, either purchased direct or online, a 25% restocking charge applies along with a £35.00 administration charge. Buyer arranges and pays cost of return.
Any refund will be processed once the item has been received and inspected by ourselves.
We do not accept returns on items sold as seconds/faulty/ex-demonstration pieces, or if any item purchased has been used or altered in size.
Off cuts and end of rolls are what they are, like wall paper if you are matching them together please ensure they have the same Batch reference number.
This item has Batch reference number 3.
Antigua 38 mm Pile 4 Tone Luxury Range.
4 Metre Wide X 5 Metres In Length. (20 sqm.)
Antigua R.R.P. £41.99 per square metre. This roll piece has been reduced to clear.
This is a top quality all round artificial grass, now softer and more tactile than before.
- 10 year UV warranty.
- Woven onto a synthetic backing, this grass is pre-hole punched to allow for water drainage.
- It is flame retardant.
- Has an ISO09001 quality control certificate.
- Has an ISO14001 environmental management certificate.
- Pet and child friendly.
- Perfect for all garden uses.
If you are buying several pieces for supply only, you may require seaming tape and glue.
Also available from stock is a heavy duty anti-weed geo-textile membrane.
Below are 8 general bullet points about our products and their uses.
- Are they child friendly: Yes
- Are they pet friendly: Yes
- Can they be laid on soil or sand: Yes
- How about general ball sports: Yes
- Balconies & Roofs: Yes
- Football/Soccer: Yes
- Around water features: Yes
- Is a sand infill required: No (Can be added if required)