The Texas 28mm pile 4 tone:
R.R.P. £37.99 per sqm. Reduced by over 50% to clear.
This is your last chance to purchase this fantastic medium pile grass as it has now been discontinued by the manufacturer.
An ideal artificial grass for the gardener who prefers a more middle of the road length grass.
This is a luxurious, top quality product and is ideal for all applications and requires no infill.
A 28mm pile with a 2 tone mixture of greens and a green & brown curled thatched inlay.
This artificial grass portrays a more established and mature looking lawn.
- This artificial grass product has a full 10 year UV warranty.
- Woven onto a synthetic backing, this grass is pre-hole punched to allow for water drainage.
- Is flame retardant.
- Has an ISO09001 quality control certificate.
- Has an ISO14001 environmental management certificate.
- Are pet and child friendly.
- Perfect for all garden uses.
Our full installation service includes all the steps and materials listed below*: (See our installations page for a step by step guide).
- Cutting up of the existing lawn.
- Arranging for the removal of waste from site.
- Compacting and levelling of the area ready for the aggregates.
- Inserting an edging around the perimeter to secure your grass on to.
- Supplying a type 1 crushed limestone aggregate to form a firm base and to assist with future drainage.
- Over the type 1 aggregate a screeding of builder’s sand is laid.
- A non-woven heavy duty geo-textile membrane is laid to act as a weed barrier,
- Adhesive & seaming tape to seam together if required.
- Artificial grass as required for the installation.
- Cutting to size, laying & seaming together the artificial grass as required.
- Brush up the grass pile with heavy duty brushes.
- Clearing up & tidying the site before leaving.
To place either a supply only order or to enquire about our expert installation service, call us on either of the two numbers below. We offer a supply & installation service, in Essex, Kent, London, Surrey & Sussex.
Call us now on either: 01732 323122 or FREE PHONE 0800 668 1958 and speak to one of our friendly advisors, where we can discuss your requirements in more depth.
If you prefer you can purchase directly online. Supply only orders.
If you are buying several pieces for supply only, you may require seaming tape and glue.
Also available from stock is a heavy duty anti-weed geo-textile membrane.