Forever Green Lawns are sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you that we receive on the Internet.
Our contact details
Phone Number: 01732 323122
E-mail: [email protected]
Type of information we collect
You may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. Forever Green Lawns uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site.
E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, home or other physical addresses, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for orders, registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Use of Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
(1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
(2) to fulfil orders;
(3) to respond to specific requests from visitors;
(4) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary;
(5) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses;
(6) to promote and market products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us. At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
Disclosures of Your Information
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by Forever Green Lawns. Forever Green Lawns do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep personal information provided during the order process for 10 years to comply with warranty. We will then dispose of your information by completely removing the information from all stored databases and backups.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
You also have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Please write to us at the following address to request access, updates or erasing of the personal information Forever Green Lawns holds about you:
Forever Green Lawns,
Unit 12, Wren Industrial Estate, Coldred Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9YT