Forever Green Lawns in Sussex
Looking for artificial grass in Sussex?
We have been supplying top quality products to all the UK since 2005.
Available in 1 metre, 2 metre, 3 metre & 4 metre widths & now on selective grasses 5 metre widths.
To view our full range of products, or to place an on line order please click here
To order by phone please call us direct on; 01732 323122
Through our nationwide network of installers we can assist you in finding your local approved professional installer should you require a full installation service.
To receive an online supply only quote, or for a local approved installer to contact you for an installation quote, please click here. Please remember to supply your full address along with garden dimensions as this will assist us and our approved installers to give you a guide line costing.
Monday – Thursday 9.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Friday – 9.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m.
CLOSED – Weekends and bank holidays.
Why not come and visit our show lawns area, here you can see for yourselves how good our range of artificial grass products could look in your garden.
Address; Unit 12, Wren Industrial Estate, Coldred Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9YT
Our Fake Grass Product Range
From our warehouse and offices pictured above, we are well positioned to service all our clients requirements in both East Sussex & West Sussex. Check out our products below:
Las Vegas 20 mm Pile. From Just £9.49 Per Square Metre.
This is the ideal grass for those who prefer a longer pile looking grass. Not only does this grass have that WOW factor, it also weighs around 2.05 kilo’s per sqm. and is very thick, dense and soft.
Chicago 30 mm Pile.
This high quality product is ideal for all applications and requires no infill. A 30 mm pile two-tone colour mix of greens with a green & brown curled thatched inlay portrays that deep healthy lush look.
Nevada 35 mm Pile
This is the ideal artificial turf for those who prefer a longer pile looking grass. Not only does this grass have that WOW factor, it also weighs around 3.05 kilo’s per sqm. and is very thick, dense and soft.
Los Angeles 35 mm Pile From £12.99 Per Square Metre
This high quality product is ideal for all applications and requires no infill. A 35 mm pile two-tone colour mix of greens with a green & brown curled thatched inlay portrays that deep healthy lush look.
Hawaii 30 mm Pile From £9.99 Per Square Metre
A 30 mm pile two-tone mix of emerald green blades with a green & brown curled root system.
Kansas 30 mm Pile From £11.99 Per Square Metre
A life-like 30 mm pile two-tone mix of emerald green blades with a green & brown curled root system.
Harvard Comfort. 30 mm Pile with a 4 mm built in comfort pad backing.
New For 2019
AGM 141EUK Power Brush
Hand Held electric power brush. Helps to lift the pile and clear out unwanted debris.
For more of our artificial products, please view our full range of fake grass.
About our products
- Have a 10 year UV warranty.
- Are Non-toxic.
- Have ISO 09001 quality control certificate.
- Have ISO 14001 environmental management certificate.
- Suitable for all climates.
- Chlorine resistant.
- Non sand infill products.
- Available in 4 metre, 3 metre, 2 metre & now 1 metre widths.
Why Choose Forever Green Lawns?
- Established since 2004
- Family run business
- Over 45 years of collective experience
- We Are NOT a franchise
- Free Samples
- 10 year UV Warranty on all our products
- All our products are Flame Retardant
- All of our product are Non-Toxic
- We are ISO14001 environment certified
- We are ISO9001 quality control certified
- Child & Pet Friendly
- Usable all year round
So, if your looking for the best artificial lawn products, competitive prices, along with friendly and informative advice, then look no further. Our staff are highly experienced and are only too willing to answer any questions or queries you may have about having an imitation grass lawn, from just a simple supply only enquiry right up to a full supply and installation advisory service, or if you prefer, see our products & prices page above for further details on our fantastic range of seven artificial grasses.
Home owners in East & West Sussex are joining the Forever Green Lawns revolution after the area’s demand for fake turf has grown by over 25% in the past 12 months.
Through our network of landscapers they have professionally installed over 5000 square metres of fake turf in Sussex, as home owners turn to the low maintenance, no mess alternative to real grass.
There’s a growing market for artificial lawns in Sussex, over the last 12 months we have noticed customers asking about it more and more, and now we’re receiving dozens of enquiries weekly. We are finding home owners are choosing an artificial lawn for a variety of reasons; we have supplied lawns for dog owners who want to prevent pets from digging up the garden and creating a mess, home owners wanting a garden that requires less maintenance and those who want an attractive low maintenance all year-round green lawn”.
“When shown samples of the Forever Green range of products, our customers are amazed by how authentic the grass looks and feels, which is down to the pioneering technology behind the products, apart for being very soft and tactile it has a very realistic look, which is achieved by the colour mix and texture of the individual strands; these are made from soft, yet durable mixture of polyethylene and polypropylene, and are fully UV stabilised to prevent fading. An installation process takes from one to five or more days, depending on the size of the garden”.
Domestic home owners currently make up the bulk of our retail customer base, but enquiries from schools and nurseries are also steadily increasing.
We are delighted to see how popular our artificial lawns are in both East Sussex & West Sussex and to be able to provide our customers with a tailored and personalised service. We carefully hand-pick all of our approved landscapers and installers to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to install our products to high quality standards”.
Along with being more tactile, this now enables our products to be used almost anywhere you care to mention.
From our office’s and warehouse based in Maidstone, Kent, we can service all of our clients requirements within the East Sussex & West Sussex area. Call us on Free-phone 0800 668 1958 or 01732 323122.
Any size, Any shape,Anywhere.
Non-Sand Infill verses Sand Infill Process.
Artificial grass products have come a long way since their first introduction in the early 1960’s. Many of the products produced were mainly for sports usage, landscaping use was not considered as a primary thought.
However, as time has progressed, demand and public awareness of the use and benefits of having a synthetic lawn have increased along with changes and improvements in the products.
Early products were manufactured to be in-filled with kiln dry sand, this assisted with the durability of the products as they were primarily used for sports. With the evolution and demand for landscaping products came the Non- Infill grass for garden and lawn usage.
These products have been manufactured with a curled thatched coloured root inlay system which helps to maintain the fibres without letting them fall. By adding this root system it has enabled the installation to be completed without the need to infill with kiln dry sand.
Not only are the products heavier and more realistic in their looks, by not adding kiln dry sand, this has helped reduce the probability of weeds growing in your perfect looking artificial grass lawn.
Through our network of landscapers, we can help you find an approved and professional tradesman to supply and install your fake lawn, with prices starting from as little as £45/50.00 per square metre.
The Forever Green range are all manufactured as Non-infill Fake grass products, as so, are installed without any form of infill.
What Our Customers are saying?
- Mr. & Mrs. Parker of Albourne: My lawn looks wonderful.
- Mr. & Mrs. Barnes of Alfriston; Thank you very much, it looks beautiful.
- Mr. & Mrs. Hills of Arundel: What a difference, our lawn has never looked so perfect.
- Mr. & Mrs. Gap of Battle: The dogs can use the garden now.
- Mr. & Mrs. Drapier of Bognor Regis: We’re very pleased indeed.
- Mr. & Mrs. Walters of Bosham: Thank you, delivered on time as promised.
- Mr. & Mrs. Turner of Burgess Hill: Looks good now installed.
- Mr. & Mrs. Bury of Bexhill On Sea: The children and the dogs love it.
- Mr. & Mrs. Leonards of Burwash: Went over our decking just perfect.
- Mr. & Mrs. Arlington of Burwash: Very pleased with our choice.
- Mr. & Mrs. Williams of Camber: The garden looks perfect.
- Mr. & Mrs. Eilly of Chichester: No more mowing, yes….
- Mr. & Mrs. Cowden of Crawley: Great for the dogs.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith of Crowborough: Installed for 2 weeks, should have had it sooner.
- Mr. & Mrs. Thorne of East Grinstead: Anyone want to buy a lawnmower.
- Mr. & Mrs. Spelling of Eastbourne: We love the Atlanta.
- Mr. & Mrs. Fern of Emsworth: Very informative & helpful.
- Mr. & Mrs. Ditchling of Forest Row: Great buy, fantastic product.
- Mr. & Mrs. Powers of Gatwick: Just laid the Los Angeles, wow, looks brilliant.
- Mr. & Mrs. Barnham of Hassocks: We are very happy with our grass.
- Mr. & Mrs. Payne of Hastings: The lawn has never looked so good.
- Mr. & Mrs. Goodwood of Haywoods Heath: Been laid looks very realistic.
- Mr. & Mrs. Bury of Horley: Looks better than we expected.
- Mr. & Mrs. Chidham of Horsham: Goes very well around the pool.
- Mr. & Mrs. Kingston of Hove: No more muddy kids.
- Mr. & Mrs. Wick of Hurst Green: Very helpful and polite people.
- Mr. & Mrs. Atkingson of Lancing: Delivered on time & very informative.
- Mr. & Mrs. Graham of Lewes: Good product, good installation.
- Mr. & Mrs. Oldham of Little Horsted: Only had a small area,looks so different now.
- Mr. & Mrs. Rogers of Littlehampton: Great product Kansas.
- Mr. & Mrs. McDonald of Mayfield: Transformed our concreted yard, ideal.
- Mr. & Mrs. Turner of Midhurst: Nerver thought it would look as good as it does.
- Mr. & Mrs. Pearce of Newhaven: No more mowing, hooray….
- Mr. & Mrs. Oldfield of Northiam: We just love the Orlando.
- Mr. & Mrs. Jennings of Offham: So pleased with our choice of the Hawaii.
- Mr. & Mrs. Green of Peacehaven: The install team did a brilliant job on our garden.
- Mr. & Mrs. North of Peasmarsh: Had to wait over 4 weeks but well worth the wait.
- Mr. & Mrs. Nutt of Petworth: Good job, thank you to all at Forever Green.
- Mr. & Mrs. Proud of Pevensey: We think it looks good.
- Mr. & Mrs. Conrad of Poynings: The Kansas is just a great grass.
- Mr. & Mrs. Windsor of Ridgewood: So pleased with the Atlanta.
- Mr. & Mrs. Hook of Rye: Just looking perfect, no more mowing.
- Mr. & Mrs. Berry of Seaford: Our roof terrace was transformed, excellent service.
- Mr. & Mrs. Hunt of Sedlescombe: We chose the Atlanta for its realism.
- Mr. & Mrs. Sharp of Selsey: Just wonderful, as pensioners its ideal.
- Mr. & Mrs. Hurley of Shoreham: Very pleased with our purchase.
- Mr. & Mrs. Young of St. Leonards: Used it for our chicken run, no problem.
- Mr. & Mrs. Giles of Storrington: Followed Forever Green’s instructions brilliant.
- Mr. & Mrs. Birling of Uckfield: From my quote to install they were very professional.
- Mr. & Mrs. Burton of Wadhurst: The neighbours thought we were barmy, we love it.
- Mr. & Mrs. Wilmington of Worthing: We do like the Atlanta, its brilliant.
AstroTurf™ is a registered trademark; Forever Green Lawns are not associated with AstroTurf™.
We do not offer Astro Turf™. We sell and install fake lawn products.
To order by phone call one of our experts on 01732 323122 or get a quote online here.