Laying artificial grass? Then you may need an edging.
FGL core edge offers quick and effective artificial grass perimeter fixing.
Ideal for trade contractors or D.I.Y. FGL core edge is an easy to install, rot proof perimeter edge fixing system. Flexible and versatile, FGL core edge provides a safe, strong and secure unobtrusive barrier between your artificial grass edge flower bed or path.
FGL Core Edge flexible edging strips makes this edging product the ideal solution to give that professionally finished edge, perfect for straight lines and can be curved to create the perimeter shaping of the lawn and will easily go around trees and shrubs.
This 100mm face height along with it’s 95mm spike length is strong enough to ensure a solid retaining edge for your artificial grass lawn and can withstand heavy and frequent foot traffic.
Each single pack contains 5 lengths of 1075mm edging, when connected creates a 5 metre connected length piece.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Brown powder-coated flexible steel
- No specialist tools required.
- Total pack length 5 metres.
- Long lifespan.
- Forms straight lines or can be shaped to form smooth and perfect curves.
- Retain sub-base between lawn and beds.
- Edging thickness 1.6mm.
- Each length is 1075mm.
- 5 lengths per pack.
- Connected length = 1 metre. (5 metres in total per pack).
- 20- Micron Galvanised Zinc coating.
- 110-Micron UV resistant polyester powder coating prevents fading and anti scratch barrier.
A copy of the installation sheet is supplied with each pack of edging.