Our new and Eco friendly re-cycled FGL Composite charcoal coloured joists/batten are manufactured from the country’s recycled plastic waste right here in our factory in the UK.
These fantastic solid joists are 50 mm wide by 25 mm thick and come in 3.40 metre lengths.
- Attractive and long-lasting finish
- High performing endurance products, rigid, strong and long-lasting
- Easy to work and install – standard woodworking tools (tungsten carbide tipped blades and drills)
- Jet washable without scarring
- Low slip risk surfaces ideal for boardwalks, walkways, steps, stages and pontoons
- Security – unlike timber FGL Eco Decking does not rot even when in constant contact with damp soils or water
- Perfect for wetlands and marine environments
- Dries quickly and does not retain moisture – so no wet bum syndrome on benches and park furniture!