The Washington, the ideal artificial grass for those who prefer a longer pile looking grass.
This is a luxurious and top quality product and is ideal for all applications and requires no infill. A 35mm pile mix of monofilament blades, it has a central nerve and textured root effect that helps maintain the fibres without letting them fall. The 2 tone 35mm mixture of greens and 20mm green & brown curled thatched inlay make this grass look very realistic.
Not only does this grass have that WOW factor, it also weigths over 3.00 kilo’s per sqm. and is very thick, dense and soft.
- Manufactured in Europe, this product comes with a full 10 year UV warranty.
- Woven onto a synthetic backing, this grass is pre-hole punched to allow for water drainage.
- It is flame retardant.
- Has an ISO09001 quality control certificate.
- Has an ISO14001 environmental management certificate.
- Pet and child friendly.
- Perfect for all garden uses.
Our full installation service includes all the steps and materials listed below*: (See our installations page for a step by step guide).
- Cutting up of the existing lawn.
- Arranging for the removal of waste from site.
- Compacting and levelling of the area ready for the aggregates.
- Inserting an edging around the perimeter to secure your grass on to.
- Supplying a type 1 crushed limestone aggregate to form a firm base and to assist with future drainage.
- Over the type 1 aggregate a screeding of builder’s sand is laid.
- A non-woven heavy duty geo-textile membrane is laid to act as a weed barrier,
- Adhesive & seaming tape to seam together if required.
- Artificial grass as required for the installation.
- Cutting to size, laying & seaming together the artificial grass as required.
- Brush up the grass pile with heavy duty brushes.
- Clearing up & tidying the site before leaving.To place either a supply only order or to enquire about our expert installation service, call us on either of the two numbers below. We offer a supply & installation service, in: Essex, Kent, London, Surrey & Sussex.
Call us now on either: 01732 323122 or FREE PHONE 0800 668 1958 and speak to one of our friendly advisors, where we can discuss your requirements in more depth.
If you prefer you can purchase directly online. (Supply only orders). Just add your item to the shopping cart and follow the check out procedures.
If you are buying several pieces for supply only, you may require seaming tape and glue.
Also available from stock is a heavy duty anti-weed geo-textile membrane.
Below are 8 general bullet points about our products and their uses.
- Are they child friendly: Yes
- Are they pet friendly: Yes
- Can they be laid on soil or sand: Yes
- How about general ball sports: Yes
- Balconies & Roofs: Yes
- Football/Soccer: Yes
- Around water features: Yes
- Is a sand infill required: No (Can be added if required)